Corn Maze Design
Owners Don & Lorraine Watts are art school graduates and have extensive graphic design backgrounds. Their experience in design for advertising and promotional materials is a great benefit to customers.
How It Works
1. We quote you a price, based on your location and size of the maze.
The price includes design, cutting, travel and promotional materials as listed in our brochure.
There are no additional costs added later.
2. We create a design, based on your ideas or our suggestions, to fit your planned maze field.
3. Once you approve the design, we plot the coordinates into our GPS software.
4. When your corn is about 2 to 3 feet tall (we can cut a maze in any size corn), we come to your site and cut the maze design into the field using a zero-turn mower. If your site is more than 8 hours from our location near Philadelphia, PA you may need to provide the mower, as we are limited to how far we can transport our equipment by truck.
5. After the design is cut, you go through the field and spray the corn stubble with herbicide. A backpack sprayer is ideal. The stubble should be fully decomposed by the time your maze is open to the public.
*** Please note that other corn maze designers will do this job for you, however because it is a time consuming process, the cost is reflected in their price.