The Following is Included in the Quoted Price:
- An eye-catching corn maze design based on your ideas or our suggestions.
- Corn Maze Operators Guide containing 20+ years of our experience and input from our customers.The guide contains extensive information on operating and promoting your maze.
- One–on-one consultation, via phone or in person, to get your maze event off to a great start.
- We come to your site when the corn is 1 to 4 feet tall and cut the maze with our GPS equipped zero turn mower.
- A full color, 8-½” x 11” flyer design for promoting your maze.
- An Aerial Photo Impression of your maze. A computer-generated image to show your customers what your maze looks like from the sky.
- Image retouching. If you opt for aerial photography, we’ll retouch any photo that may show weeds, dark spots, no-growth areas, etc.
- Unlimited advice, anytime.
We also offer many “Extras”, including maze games, promotional materials, and our exclusive Maze Cam Aerial Photos & Video.
- The price is based on the size and location of your maze.
- Our average maze price is between $1,000 to $2,200, depending on size and location
- We do not require contracts and we do not take a portion of your profits
- The quote is what you pay, no additional costs added later.
- Our Maze Games and Promotional Items are very reasonably priced.
Our Maze Games brochure and price list is included with the Tips for Corn Maze Operators brochure
- We are now accepting all major credit cards: