The Corn Maze Guy – now a division of Newtown Graphics LLC.
Graphic Designers Don & Lorraine Watts started Newtown Graphics in 1986, specializing in presentations and printed materials. In 1989, our friends at Shady Brook Farm in Yardley, PA, asked us to design a corn maze. Soon we were designing mazes from Maine to Florida and as far west as Iowa.
Now we’ve given our maze design service it’s own name and logo –
The Corn Maze Guy, a division of Newtown Graphics LLC.
Contact us for our free brochure “Tips for Corn Maze Operators”
What We Do
- We design and cut corn mazes for farmers and property owners throughout the eastern US.
- We specialize in helping start-up maze operators set up and manage successful corn maze events.
- We provide entertaining and educational Corn Maze Games, to add value and challenge to your maze.
- We provide cost-effective promotional materials including flyers and banners.
- We do all of this at a low price, no contracts needed.
Owner, Don Watts, started in farming in 1975 at Shady Brook Farm in Yardley, PA. In 1986, he left farming to start a graphic design business. In 1989, the farm contacted him to design a corn maze, the beginning of The Corn Maze Guy. Shady Brook Farm’s “PumpkinFest” is now one of the most popular corn maze events on the east coast.